|Get it On|
|Rating||( 7183 )|
Features of Notepad Plus Code Editor
• The customized IDE for HTML.
• All Basic and Custom Tags Support.
• HTML text editor with custom text editor support.
• HTML y CSS Support.
• Learn HTML with Simple UI Editor.
• Save .html, .htm and .hta formats.
• CSS Editor with all supported CSS styles.
• Quick Syntax Highlights.
• CSS design with External CSS Design (Bootstrap etc.).
• Export File as CSS and SASS file Format
• Notepad Plus Code Editor is simple notepad with notepad color to include notepad color experience in your file.
• Is Notepad Plus Supports Custom Keyboard?, Yes it comes with notepad keyboard to simplify your programming needs.
• Notepad Plus Code Editor is FREE and you can remove ads via In-App Purchase.
• Notepad with Black Background?
Yes, it’s notepad with black background.
• You can Choose different themes for your Code Styles
• Is There any Word Limit?
• This is notepad with unlimited words so you can add unlimited words, lines or anything with notepad with unlimited words feature.
• Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
• User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
• PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
• GUI entirely customizable: minimalist, tab with close button, multi-line tab, vertical tab, and vertical document list
• Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
• Multi-Document (Tab interface)
• Zoom in and zoom out
• Multi-Language environment supported
• Automatic backup of unsaved files
• Text encoding formats including ASCII, Unicode, UTF-8 and several UTF-16 encodings
• Find and replace with regular expressions (including multi-line) over multiple documents.
• Simultaneous editing
• Split screen editing and synchronized scrolling
• Tabbed document interface
• XML Support for XML files
HELP AND SUPPORT
Based on OpenPad OpenSource Project.
for more please email us.
* Solved Restore Purchase
Thank you for your support and suggestions.
After you enable the installation of APK files on your Android, you can proceed further. After this, you have to download the latest version of APK for your Android Device. This APK file will allow us to install the Google Find My Device app store in Android.
Download from Google Play.
Google Play Official Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.woop.notepad
You just need an Android Smartphone with little space on your Phone Memory or SD Card. It won’t require superuser access for installing it on your smartphone. Once you are ready, you can simply follow the steps and install it on your phone.
Step-1: First of all, you have to enable settings to install the application from a third party. For this, you have to follow these simple steps. Simply go to the setting page on your Android device. Now scroll down and navigate for the security and tap on it.
Step-2: Then go to settings then find the “unknown sources” tab and enable it. In some devices, it is located in privacy settings, while in others it is available in fingerprint settings.
Step-3: Once the download is complete, you have to locate the downloaded file on your smartphone. You can open your SD Card using ES File Explorer Apk.
Step-4: Once you have found the file, tap on it. Now the installation process for the application will start. If your phone is showing any warning just ignore it and install it anyway.
Step-5: After that, you will get to see an Install button. Simply tap on the “Install” option. (Now your smartphone will take a few moments to install the application.
Step-6: Once the app is installed, you will see an Open button. Tap on the “Open” button, and you are all set to use the application. If the installation process giving any error just let me know in the comment section. I will help you with the installation.
If you have any questions, so feel free to comment below. We will reply to you soon! Thank you very much for being with ApkSan.Com.
Copyright© 2021 ApkPcWin.Com