|App Name||WordPress v16.8.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.9 ( 167164 )|
WordPress Apk latest version download for Android. Here we have uploaded the WordPress for Android PPP Version and up. If your phone meets the minimum requirements, so you can directly download this game from our website. WordPress (org.wordpress.android) is listed in the Google Play store officially.
Here we are going to provide WordPress Apk New Version for Android. This is the newest and latest version of the official WordPress uploaded from the Google Play Store. We have included the direct download link in the above section. It’s very easy to download and install this game on your Android that’s run minimum Android 5.0+ Android version.
Download the app from the above download link using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Do not forget to allow app installation from unknown sources. We provide an official direct download link with hight speed download. Please be aware that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer file for WordPress Apk 16.8.1 without any modifications.
All the apps & games included here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. WordPress 16.8.1 is the property and trademark from the developer listed in the above section. You could visit the developer Team official website to know more about the company/developer who developed this.
WordPress for Android puts the power of web publishing in your pocket. It’s a website creator and so much more!
– Give your big ideas a home on the web. WordPress for Android is a website builder and a blog maker. Use it to create your website.
– Pick the right look and feel from a wide selection of WordPress themes, then customize with photos, colors, and fonts so it’s uniquely you.
– Built-in Quick Start tips guide you through the setup basics to set your new website up for success. (We’re not just a website creator — we’re your partner and cheering squad!)
– Check your website’s stats in real time to keep track of the activity on your site.
– Track which posts and pages get the most traffic over time by exploring daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly insights.
– Use the traffic map to see which countries your visitors come from.
– Get notifications about comments, likes, and new followers so you can see people reacting to your website as it happens.
– Reply to new comments as they show up to keep the conversation flowing and acknowledge your readers.
– Create updates, stories, photo essays announcements — anything! — with the editor.
– Bring your posts and pages to life with photos and video from your camera and albums, or find the perfect image with the in-app collection of free-to-use pro photography.
– Save ideas as drafts and come back to them when your muse returns, or schedule new posts for the future so your site is always fresh and engaging.
– Add tags and categories to help new readers discover your posts, and watch your audience grow.
– WordPress is more than a blog maker — use it to connect with a community of writers in the WordPress Reader. Explore thousands of topics by tag, discover new authors and organizations, and follow the ones who pique your interest.
– Hang on to the posts that fascinate you with the Save for later feature.
– Set up automated sharing to tell your followers on social media when you publish a new post. Automatically cross-post to Facebook, Twitter, and more.
– Add social sharing buttons to your posts so your visitors can share them with their network, and let your fans become your ambassadors.
There are a lot of blogging services, website builders, and social networks out there. Why create your website with WordPress?
WordPress powers over a third of the web. It’s used by hobby blogs, businesses of all sizes, online stores, even the biggest news sites on the internet. Odds are that many of your favorite websites are running on WordPress.
With WordPress, you own your own content. Other social networks treat you as a commodity, and assume ownership of the content you post. But with WordPress anything you publish is yours, and you can take it with you wherever you’d like.
WordPress is an open source website creator, meaning anyone can see how it’s made, and even contribute. Other services and social networks are proprietary, closed systems; you can never be sure exactly how they work or what they are doing — and they can disappear!
Whether you need a website builder to create your website, or a simple blog maker, WordPress can help. It gives you beautiful designs, powerful features, and the freedom to build anything you want.
WordPress for Android supports self-hosted sites running WordPress 4.0 and later, and all sites at WordPress.com. Just like WordPress, WordPress for Android is open source. Learn more at https://wp.me/P7jrAc-tJ. Need help with the app? Send us a tweet at @WPAndroid, or visit our forums at https://android.forums.wordpress.org/forum/troubleshooting.
California users privacy notice: https://wp.me/Pe4R-d/#california-consumer-privacy-act-ccpa.
The latest updates to the WordPress Android app are here. We improved the functionality of published homepages, ensuring that deleting or reverting them to draft form won’t break your site. We added support for setting the Cover block focal point. Plus, we enhanced P2 management, so you can generate, share, and disable invite links for P2 roles.
Well, from this segment you can complete the WordPress download for free. You don’t need to root your Android phone for WordPress Apk. I have provided the fastest download links below. If you are facing issues with download then leave a comment below.
Unfortunately, if you get any problem with this download link then write a comment below. We will update the link as soon as possible. And our team will keep adding the new version official download link. Don’t forget to come back for downloading the new version.
Google Play Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.wordpress.android
You just need an Android Smartphone with little space on your Phone Memory or SD Card. It won’t require superuser access for installing it on your smartphone. Once you are ready, you can simply follow the steps and install it on your phone.
Step-1: First of all, you have to enable settings to install the application from a third party. For this, you have to follow these simple steps. Simply go to the setting page on your Android device. Now scroll down and navigate for the security and tap on it.
Step-2: Then go to settings then find the “unknown sources” tab and enable it. In some devices, it is located in privacy settings, while in others it is available in fingerprint settings.
Step-3: Once the download is complete, you have to locate the downloaded file on your smartphone. You can open your SD Card using ES File Explorer Apk.
Step-4: Once you have found the file, tap on it. Now the installation process for the application will start. If your phone is showing any warning just ignore it and install it anyway.
Step-5: After that, you will get to see an Install button. Simply tap on the “Install” option. (Now your smartphone will take a few moments to install the application.
Step-6: Once the app is installed, you will see an Open button. Tap on the “Open” button, and you are all set to use the application. If the installation process giving any error just let me know in the comment section. I will help you with the installation.
As it is an open-source app, you can download WordPress Apk for free. Well, It is going to take your WordPress experience to a whole new level. It has a bunch of ultra-cool features.
We hope you like the post, share it with your friends and family, they will also found it useful. Still, want to ask anything? Leave your precious feedback below in the comments box. I will get back to you soon.
Copyright© 2022 ApkPcWin.Com. All Right Reserved.